Fresh Water Agreements and the Human Right to Water
This is a Geneva Peace Week Event!
The Geneva Water Hub, through its Platform for International Water Law, is pleased to invite you to a Panel Discussion on « Fresh Water Agreements and the Human Right to Water ».
- Angela Klauschen, Senior Network Officer and Focal Point for Transboundary Water Cooperation, Global Water Partnership (GWP).
- Amanda Loeffen, Director, WaterLex.
- Nataliya Nikiforova, Joint secretariat of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe - World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe Protocol on Water and Health to the UNECE Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary Watercourses and International Lakes
- Helene Ramos dos Santos, Senior Fellow - UN liaison officer in Geneva for the International Bar Association Human Rights Institute (IBAHRI)
- Mara Tignino, Senior Lecturer and Coordinator of the Platform for International Water Law/Geneva Water Hub, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva.
- Lesha Witmer, Independent Senior Expert on Transboundary Cooperation and Gender, and Member of the Steering Committee of Women for Water Partnership.
To attend this event, you must fill-in the following registration form. Limited seating space, priority will be given in registration order.
Please have the confirmation e-mail as well as your registered ID available at your arrival at the WMO building on the day of the event.
Please click here to register. (Please register before 3 November)
For more information please click here.
Please find attached below the agenda.