Marketing & Community Management around Sustainable Lifestyles
My Drop In The Oceans - Terms of Reference
Internship in Marketing & Community Management around Sustainable Lifestyles
Association My Drop In The Oceans is an international NGO, incorporated in Geneva Switzerland in 2011 ID: CH-660.3.333.011-6, which seeks to reconcile the wellbeing of people and a wide range of human activities with the need for a healthy environment.
Under the overall guidance of the Association Director, the intern, will be responsible for the following duties (these duties are generic and thus not all inclusive):
• Undertake relevant market research.
• As requested, attend and report (in written and/or oral form) on meetings, including those involving partner NGO's, companies, donors and sponsors.
• Assist in the identification of and approach of new business partners
• Assist in developing communications campaigns for consumers and the public
• Contribute to the analysis and development of the competitive advantages to businesses in operating with the My Drop In The Oceans model.
• Draft documents, letter, proposals.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations.
• Assist, where appropriate, in the preparation of meeting, conference and events both internal and external.
• Manage and communicate with a community of partners of the association through a range of communication channels.
• Update office databases.
• Perform any other duties communicate with the intern's experience.
Location of internship:
My Drop In The Oceans
International Environment House 2
Rte de Balexert, 7-9
1219 Châtelaine, Genève.
Length of internship:
3-6 months - start dates as of January 10th 2017. This agreement makes provision for a work schedule of ---80%---- (equivalent to ---4---- days per week).
Compensation: This internship is not remunerated although travel expenses and an allowance for food and refreshments during working days will be provided in the form of a stipend of 500 CHF/month.
Applications: Please send letter of motivation along with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org