Thank you for your upcoming visit at the International Environment House. Our team looks forward to welcoming you !
The Geneva Environment Network Secretariat organises information programmes to present the various activities of the international environmental community in Geneva.
Thematic programmes are prepared for groups of minimum 8 people, based on the specific interests of each group and its requests. The groups we welcome come from all parts of the world and are composed of university students, public servants, representatives of non-governmental organizations or other associations.
This tool allows you to schedule a visit at the International Environment House.
Please note that:
- Since we receive several groups per week, kindly register your group two weeks in advance in order to ensure your appointment with us.
- In order to ensure our availability, kindly register your group two weeks in advance
- Groups under 8 participants will not be considered.
- The conference room's maximum capacity is 40 people
- An ID card is required at the entrance of IEH.
- Please send a list of all participants to the following email: email@example.com