From Paris to Marrakech, fighting Climate Change is, also, a Human Right Obligation (HRC 34th session)
The Permanent Missions of The Kingdom of Morocco, France, Costa Rica and Fiji, to the Office of the United Nations and others International Organizations in Geneva are honoured to invite you, to the Conference : "From Paris to Marrakech, tackling Climate Change is, also, an Obligation of Human Rights, through, "Geneva Pledge"."
Opening and Welcoming Remarks
- H.E. Mme Elisabeth LAURIN, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of France ;
- H.E. Mr Mohamed AUAJJAR, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Morocco ;
- H.E. Mme Elayne WHYTE GOMEZ, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Costa Rica ;
Key Note Speakers
- H.E. Ms Kate Gilmore, Deputy High Commissioner For Human Rights ;
- H.E. M. Driss El YAZAMI, President of the National Moroccan Council For Human Rights "CNDH".
Panel moderated by M. Jan DUSIK, Director, UNEP, Geneva
- Ms Laura THOMPSON, Deputy Director General, International Organization of Migration ;
- Mme Maria Neira, Director, Department of Public Health and Environment, World Health Organization;
- Mr. Olav Kjorven, Director of the UNICEF Public Partnerships Division, UNICEF New York;
- M. Sébastien Duyck, Senior Attorney, Climate Change Programme, Center For International Environmental Law.
Questions - Answers
- H.E. Mme Nazhat Shameem KHAN, Ambassador, Permanent Representative of Fiji.
Palais des Nations – Room XXI